RE: [ST] re: Pappy's Run and Economics

And these people smoke on public roads too.  Why, that's a health risk too
so we better ban that.  And cheeseburgers?  All that fat?  Obesity is a
major health problem in the US.  Yup, better ban eating burgers on public
roads too while your at it.  Why should I pay for the bad eating habits of
others - they just so irresponsible!

If you want to run a dictatorship, Fidel should be passing away soon so
there might be an opening for you.