  Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:08:29 +1000
  From: "Barry Evans" <barryevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: [ST] ST Oil Level

  On mine, the level was just below the upper mark of the sight glass for a
  year without problems, including hard road days. But when I went for a track
  day, it started to overflow down the tubes, necessitating draining 100-200
  ml of oil to half way or slightly below mark. It seems that just below the
  top mark was too high for the the extra heat/pressure during a track day.
  Barry
  01 BRG ST

  > Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:37:49 +0100
  > From: "Dave Sillence" <davesillence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  > Subject: [ST] ST Oil Level
  >
  > Any Sprint ST owners out there that have noticed that their bikes are
  > sensitive to a particular level of oil? (e.g. through the site window)
  mine