Re: [ST] Re: Oil Level

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 05:12:53PM +0000, rmcclaran@xxxxxxx wrote:
> thing happen. I also worry if oil is in my air box is it
> contaminating the air filter? Dealer says not likely and I don't
> really want to hassle with pulling my fuel tank (after reading the
> how to's on this list) to check it.
> Cheers,
> Robbie
> '01 Black RS

When my bike was doing the oil in the airbox thing, I pulled the tank
and looked in there to wipe out any excess oil.  I did not see any
discoloration or oil spots on the paper air filter element.  Granted, I
haven't done a track day, but I do flog it pretty good now and then.

Laters,
Brian
- --
'99 ST (black)