Re: [ST] Help selecting the right new tires

Thanks for the laughs, and for fessing up Steve.  I'll send you the bill for
the new tire. :-),  Oh and I'll return the screw too,  though I don't think
it'll be screwing any more tires.  Looks like it got it's tip snipped in its
eagerness to penetrate the virgin rubber.

Yep, that's probably me you've seen.  My usual morning route is PIP to GWB,
down the West side, Battery Park underpass to hopefully grab one of them
rarer than hen's teeth parking spots at the end of Wall St.  (Though one of
the joys of riding at this time of year is that the "boys of summer" have
parked their bikes for winter, leaving more space for nuts like me.)

We gotta hook up some time.  Where do you work?

Mort H.
'00 ST