Re: [ST] Texas Hill Country Eateries

>From: "Scott" <98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>	I'd like to find out where everyone thinks good food can be had
>whilst riding in the Hill Country. On a recent ride, we stopped in
>Utopia and had lunch at the Lost Maples Cafe. What has been a great
>place in the past was terrible this time.

Scott,

That is truly Sad News!  I have always had very good food and service at the
Lost Maples and have recommended it to travelers from across the country.
Thanks for the heads up.

I really can't think of any other places I would recommend.  There is a
really good Steak House in Bandera, but I cannot remember the name :(
The only other good food I can think of is a little country store at the
intersection of 337 and 187, in Vanderpool (NW corner, only thing there), I
get good steaks and fixin's and take them up the road to the Fox Fire Cabins
for a good 'ole cookout.

Duncan
"UnderDawg"
Dallas, Tejas