Re: [ST] The Smiley Bag incident

original message:
>From: Matt Knowles <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>>No sooner do I notice this than it seems to have radar and *smack*,
>>attaches itself directly to my faceshield!
>

>I guess by now you've figured out you could have simply opened your
>faceshield?

Hey Matt :)  Yes, I was waiting for the first person to voice that comment.
And when I tell this tale "live", my final advice is just that, "Lift your
faceshield, dummy".  But please remember that this did not happen sitting a
my computer screen, or around a campfire.  This happened "at speed" with no
warning.  Yep, in retrospect lifting the faceshield,...or....simply turning
my head to one side would have done the trick.  But at the time, well, I did
not have time for such a well thought out deductive process...........

Hopefully I, and anyone who reads this story will be better prepared.  Those
damn bags are everywhere.  And I bet you and everyone else will be much more
cognizant of their evil presence.

STeve
wiser for the experience