Re: [ST] 2 of every kind in the GIVI luggage!

Man am I ever jealous of what is within your riding
distance Scott....those were some great pics and it
looks like u have some great people to sport-tour
with.

Can u give a comparo of the VFR and the ST?  Not
positive u have ridden/owned an ST, but I'm just
assuming since u are on the list.

Thanks,

Bryce
94' Zx-11D