[ST] Reason why driving on the right is bad for motorcyclists

Mike Bostock wrote:

>Here, where we drive on the proper side of the road, the camber assists the
>stability when parking plus you dismount away from the stream of traffic
(ie
>towards the sidewalk in US parlance)

Unless you're riding a BMW R1100GS, because they make the side stand about
half an inch too short on that thing, so you think it's stable, you climb
off and when you open the right-hand pannier the whole darned bike topples
right over the side stand and mashes the left hand stupid sticking-out boxer
cylinder head and you have to pay nearly $1000 to the rental company just
because BMW can't make a decent blooming side stand mumble mumble mutter
mutter...

ST content: STs have proper side stands!

Neil