RE: ABS -- Re: [ST] The Smiley Bag incident

Brad is right, I had forgotten about the wheel speed sensor, opps.
So ABS does add a sensor ring and detector. But that is only several
ounces. The vast majority of ABS weight is mounted on the bike.
I think if ABS were more common some company would combine the wheel
speed sensor with the speedometer sensor.

David W. Funk
'94 BMW K75S/ABS + '00 Triumph Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA