[ST] 1999 Sprint ST for Sale

Hello TriumphNet Sprint ST Listers:

I'm a long-time member of the list (and a charter Dawg) who has been rather
quite of late re: a major league accident back in June on my Honda 954RR has
kept me from riding all summer. In fact, in order to maintain peace and
harmony at home, I am giving up biking for the foreseeable future and as a
result of this command decision I have the following Sprint ST for sale:

1999 Sprint ST. This bike was purchased new in CA in 1999. In early 2002 I
had a 2000 Daytona engine (only 6K miles) installed because the original
engine was suffering from low compression and needed a valve job. The
Daytona engine was installed by the dealer who sold it to me, and now the
bike now roars like a lion but delivers power as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Other stuff on the bike includes:

- -- Two Bros High Mount - C2 Carbon Fiber canister
- -- Öhlins TR 851shock absorber
- -- Race Tech Gold Valves and springs
- -- New front- and rear sprockets
- -- New DID chain
- -- K&N filter
- -- Near new front and rear tires
- -- Heated Handgrips
- -- Custom seat by Sergeant
- -- Jack Lilly Carbon Fiber underpan, front fender, and rear hugger
- -- PIAA 1100X Platinum driving lamps
- -- New EBC front rotors and brake pads
- -- New radiator (fixed under warranty in 2001)

There is probably other stuff that I left out or simply forgot.  The bike is
in excellent shape. The only bad thing to note is the paint job--I did it
myself in a moment of temporary insanity about a year ago (winters are cold
and lonely in Minnesota).  Anyhow, this can be redone with little expense
since much of the bodywork is carbon.

Price: As the saying goes, I'm a motivated seller, so make me an offer (or
tell a friend looking for his/her really fast and comfortable mile eater!)

Jay Levine
Levine98@xxxxxxxxxxx