[ST] 99 Sprint ST for Sale

1999 ST, Black, 19,725 miles, immaculate condition, always garaged or
covered. Oil changed every 2k with Mobil 1. All services up to date and all
wear items have been replaced recently ie chain sprocket, filters, brake
pads, tires are Bridgestone BT 010  with about 50% remaining .Bike runs
perfectly!

$5700.00 The price includes the following:
Two pannier set, Heated grips with euro switch, Front fender extender, PIAA
Driving lights, Gen-Mar Bar Risers, Front Forks Fully Race Tech'ed (
springs,emulators, and fresh oil. less than 2K ago) Rear Seat Cowl, Hyper
Lights, Rear Master Cylinder Cover, Rear Hugger, Carbon Fiber tank
protector, and I'm sure a few other little items I've forgotten.

Extra's available at extra cost :
3 years of Transferable Bumper to Bumper Unlimited Mileage Extended
Warranty  $250.00
Ohlins Rear Shock, just serviced ( fresh oil etc) $400.00
Remus, Genesis Carbon Fiber Pipe $300.00
Jack Lilley Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger $150.00
Triumph Tank Bag $100.00