[ST] Trip to England next March

Any list members who are located in England please
read this!

I'm finally taking a trip, with my long time friend,
to England as we've talked about doing for almost 15
years!  We are going to be flying into London on March
8th and leaving the 23rd.  The reason we picked March
is because I have a free ticket that needs to be used
and my birthday is the 14th.

Anyway, I'm hoping someone out there will be willing
to ride with me sometime over my trip and also help me
find a place to rent a motorcycle (I'd prefer a ST!).
I'll be staying in London for part of the trip, Wales
for another leg of the trip, Scottland, and a few
other stops along the way.

So to summerize, I need a riding companion and a
motorcycle to make my trip to England truely complete!

Thanks to everyone on the list for being such a great
reasource of knowledge.

- -Robert
Motorcycle Consumer News Writer/Editor
'01 BRG Triumph Sprint ST