Re: [ST] RE: ST 02 QUESTIONS - COMMENTS.

I shoulda known!  The manuals are full of such.  I have to keep
reminding myself that these people speak British.  Fixings, where I
live, is something you eat that tastes damn fine!  It is rarely
pronounced with a "g" in it, though.  It took 2 readings to figure out
what a "brake pipe" was.  If it weren't for the pictures, I'd never know
what a valve spring collet was. :-) Other terms like "big end shells"
make sense well enough, but sound so awkward, I can't imagine saying it
that way.

It's not as bad as the 70s Japanese manuals!  Those were often comedic.

Thanks for clearing up paraffin.

John
'02 RS