Re: [ST] Heated Grip Connector (and wiring)???

Colt4530 wrote:

>self.  The connector is just below the headlights.  You have to remove
>the center piece of the faring to get to it.  On my RS its pigtail is
>very short.  That makes installing 3M taps frustrating.  You are correct

Sounds like the RS and ST have the connectors in different places.  As far
as I can recall from fitting Triumph heated grips on my 99 ST, the connector
is inside the upper fairing on the right-hand side; I'm pretty sure it was
just below the relays.  I'm sure I didn't have to remove the center fairing,
just the two sides.

Neil