RE: [ST] Non-ST, Computing on the road

The Garmin StreetPilot uses a Garmin memory card. You will pay way more
the Fry's. It is still worth it, but nowhere near as cheap as industury standard
memory cards.
Also, 19MB is not enough memory. I have a Garmin eMap with a 32MB card
and I wish it were larger. Plus it takes about 60 minutes to download the
32MB card using the serial connection. So for larger cards you should get
the Garmin USB programmer.
Dispite these handycaps the Garmin GPS devices are still fine products.

David W. Funk
'00 Triumph Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA