RE: [ST] Non-ST, Computing on the road

At 09:07 AM 11/12/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Also, 19MB is not enough memory.

I'll second that.

Plus it takes about 60 minutes to download the
>32MB card using the serial connection.

And that. A real PITA esp. if you wait till the last minute as I always
seem to do.

And another gripe. Sometimes when you get your ideal super duper route
planned then try to load it to your unit all the roads you planned to use
aren't there so your route stops there. For instance Cherohola Skyway.
Garmin thinks the Skyway dead ends into some damn Indian Reservation. You
may have another 500 miles ready to dump into your unit but that's all she
wrote at that point (unless you want to try to re-route with the roads it
does see - which puts you someplace you don't want to be). Perhaps I just
don't know how to use it right?

Enjoying my new oem heated grips & dodging tornados (not the Benelli variety),
Apex Dawg