Re: [ST] What would you rather ride?

In a previous email, Bryce stated:
> - - Every wknd you can travel up to Mass or VT for an
> overnighter. (u live in CT :-p)
>
> or
>
> - - Twice a year you get a 1 and a 1/2 week trip down to
> Georgia, NC, WV, and Tenn. for riding.
>
> or
>
> - - Every year you get a cross-country trip to Cali to
> ride up and down the entire state over a couple of
> weeks.
>
> or
>
> - - Every other year you get trip to Europe for a Month
> and a 1/2 excursion. (but you don't have to ride a
> Beemer. :-p)
>
> Which would you choose if u only could choose one?
> (Sub. in your own destinations if you'd like)

Ah. Decisions, decisions. So many roads. So little time. Is the
following plan an option?

2003 - Europe
2005 - CA
2006 - GA, NC, WV, and TN (x2)

I would bet that with that schedule you would manage to squeeze in a few
rides to VT. But if you can only do one and not any of the others then I
would have to guess that someone gave you an ultimatum. =8-0

BTW I'm from CT too. I just happen to live in NJ at the moment.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Le mariage c'est résoudre ensemble des problèmes qu'on aurait jamais eu
tout seul! (Marriage is solving together problems you would never have
alone!)"
                    -- Unknown