From: Stuart Clarke [mailto:stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 November 2002 10:41
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Hiya - new member

Hi Ian

Welcome to the joy of the ST and it's good to see another UKer on the list.

I agree with Blake about the tank guard and the hugger, especially with our
salty UK roads. But I would definitely add a Scottoiler, particularly if you
plan to ride through the winter, and a good alarm ! I had the
Triumph/Datatool one fitted to my (blue '99) ST when I bought it and the
dealer fitted it for free. It's not cheap (£300) but it gives great piece of
mind !

Just out of curiosity - How old is the bike and what mileage ?

regards

Stuart Clarke
Petersfield, Hants (UK)