Re: [ST] ST wheels

I don't know if this is true or not, but I've been told by my parts guy
that a lot of the frontend stuff is the same as GSXR stuff.  You might
look at GSXR front wheel.

>>> TrumpST@xxxxxxxxxxx 11/13/02 01:00PM >>>
<<
I'm in search of another set of wheels for my ST so that I can have a
dedicated set of wheels and rubber for track days next year. The
dealer
price is sky-high; for only a couple hundred more dollars I can get
magnesium racing wheels, but I don't want to spend that much money.

So, I'm wondering what other Triumph models and years use the same
wheels as my 2000 ST?

(Oh, and leads on used, straight wheels are appreciated, too!)
- - --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I too have been bitten by the trackday bug and was looking around a bit
for
a 2nd set of wheels.  Ebay never really has anything, atleast for the
past
month or so.  The rear wheel will be limited to the Daytona and the
Speed
Triple.  As far as I know the sssa hasn't really changed from it's
introduction.  The front, we might be able to get away with a TT600
wheel,
any other wheeels from Triumph models would be a real gamble.  I think
the
Daytona and Speed Triple front is spacered different due to the
difference
in front forks.  I would assume they are much the same wheel though.
haven't investigated aftermarket wheels, yet.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

 *   *