From: Michael Browne [mailto:triumph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: November 14, 2002 2:45 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Gearbox (ST)

My '01 Sprint has about 17k miles on it and I'm noticing that after being in
sixth gear for a while, then changing back I have difficulty selecting
fifth.
 This only seems to happen after I've been in top gear for some time, like
doing
the freeway.  I've tried being as *positive* as possible when changing down,
but to no avail.  As I say, when I'm running through the gearbox it doesn't
happen.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael.
http://netwinsite.com