[ST] Triumph Evolution/Evolution Paddock - experiences?

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with the new Evolution series of jacket from
Triumph?  I lost my old Triumph jacket - I think it was the Sympatex
Explorer Paddock - and need a new winter riding jacket.

One thing I liked about the old one was that it was pretty impervious to
rain and wind - nothing got inside and I could ride in a downpour in 50
degree weather w/o getting wet/cold.

While the Evolution looks pretty close to what I lost, there is a lot more
stiching/panels in the front, and I'm concerned it wont' be as
wind/waterproof.

Thanks in advance,

Paul