[ST] Oil thread time!

Forgive me for starting this dreaded thread but the archive appears to
be down and I really don't have the time or the patience to search
through the archives one digest at a time.

It's time to give the Devil a transfusion. I got my filter, I got my
filter wrench. But I'm missing two things.

1) The crush washer. What size is it? Does anyone have a Yamondasaki
compatible replacement number?

2) The oil. The Triumph 4T is really expensive at USD46 per jug. I found
Motul 300v (IIRC) at USD14.95 per litre (YIKES Triumph is cheaper!) I
found the Mobil1 15w50 full synthetic but I couldn't remember which spec
to get (SG,SH,SJ,SL, SI or NON) I know that one has some sort of evil
particle in it that is not good for the wet clutch. And rather than put
the wrong body fluids in my baby I decided to seek the collective
knowledge of the list.

An speaking of collective. This list is somewhat like the collective of
the Borg. "You will be assimilated."

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to
prayer."
                    -- Mark Twain