Re: [ST] Oil thread time!

Someone mentioned that there will be an article in the
January issue of MCN about oil and I wanted to confirm
that for everyone.  It's very good but it's a two part
article which will run the second part in February.

There is also an article from a few years ago, Summer
of 2000 written by Jeffrey DiCarlo in case someone has
old issues or wants to request a copy from MCN, which
this article builds on that I'm told is very good.

As soon as I have more time to read the current
article and find the past one, I'll post what I get
out of it as my 2 cents worth.

- -Robert
MCN writer/editor
'01 BRG Triumph Sprint ST