[ST] Wheel balancer

Howdy,

	While thumbing through a Northern Tool & Equipment fantasy
catalog, I came across a wheel balancer. It is the type where you lay
the wheel down horizontally and it has a bullseye level. I have seen
these with a bubble level glass, similar to what you'd see on some
camera tripods. Is the term "bullseye" referring to this type of level?
The balancer sells for $59.99 and looks quite nice. Anyone have one of
these? Comments?
	The guys at the Deal's Gap shop use a Coats Bubble balancer
when they install wheels. It is a lot faster than putting the wheel on
a rod and spinning the tire. I know some people have no problem with
that type of balancer, but I just can't seem to get the hang of it and
it takes me forever. I also saw a Coats dynamic balancer for a cool 3
grand. I don't think I could get my wife to believe any justification
or rationalizations I could come up with for that one ;-) Of course,
I'd never spend that kind of cash for a balancer hehe.

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi His in Red
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi Hers in Blue - RED BODYWORK FOR SALE!!

http://BackroadMotorcycleTours.com/
http://sfriday.com/
http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/ (mirror site)