Re: [ST] Scott and triumph alarm

Scott

I also have the Data Evo alarm, fitted by my dealer when new.

When I get petrol(gas), I click the triangle and it stops it going off -
easy.

When working on the bike I switch the bike on, hold down the circle and when
it beeps, the alarm is disabled.

The only problem I had was when I took the battery out, I forgot to disable
the alarm.  I ended up with the alarm going until the (alarm) battery went
flat.  When I replaced the bike battery, I found that the bike was disabled,
and the key unit had lost its coding with the bike unit.

The people I bought the bike off of were helpful, they said bring the bike
in - 20 miles away, like how?

My local dealer (just opened triumph dealership), talked me through
synchronisation on the 'phone - 3 cheers Flitwick Motorcycles - and all was
well again.

BTW, I posted earlier about my 0mph tip over.  Total bill was £1800+  about
$2700 - almost all plastic, and new exhaust.  Looks beautiful again.  First
insurance claim ever (30 years), so I reckon they owed me :-)

ride safe all

alex ST2000 (Black of course)