Re: [ST] Brake fluid

Probably not, but DOT5 is silicone-based and causes some seals to swell,
excessively effectively seizing the brake system.  That happened to a
friend's RD 350.  I have read it also off-gasses at high altitudes
making the brakes act as if the fluid was boiling.  OTOH, it won't
damage paint and doesn't absorb moisture.  I ran it effectively in one
Mustang for years.  Harley specifies it.

John