Re: [ST] lister w/past electrical problems?

Do you mean me?

I had a wiring harness replaced about two weeks after I got the bike--
it had a broken headlight wire.

About a year later, the bike broke down as I was riding through Death
Valley, with something that was clearly an electrical problem.  I
wound up having the bike towed to Vegas then renting a truck and
hauling it back to San Francisco.  CalBMW had the bike for over a
month before they (CalBMW and Triumph of North America) gave up and
just gave me a new bike.

If I'm the person you were thinking of, feel free to forward this to
your friend.

- -Patti