[ST] MP3 player & vibration - question...

Hi Alex,
            I too occasionally listen to my MP3 player on boring stretches.
I have an Apple iPod and it works perfectly. I have the Triumph tank bag and
at the back there is a pocket on top of the bag that fits the player and
accessories like it was made for them. If your player is hard drive based,
it shouldn¹t be having the problems you mention. Just FYI...Apple now makes
the iPod for Windows (just saying that word leaves a bad taste) however; I
recommend the Apple version because OSX Rocks!
JohnnyO
'01 Sapphire Blue ST