[ST] Sapphire '02 ST at the right price!

Hi again everybody, and happy Thanksgiving!
Well now I'm older and wiser!  Having taken a look on Ebay etc., I see I
better lower my price on my '02 ST to $8,000 from $9,000 :(
So I'm re-posting my info, also because last time I also forgot to mention
that I had my dealer fix the rear wheel bearing recall, and I had a rear
hugger installed too.

Anyway, here's the rest of my original post, and I hope you know somebody
who might be interested! -- Thanks everyone.

I bought my sapphire blue '02 ST in southwest Connecticut where I live, in
the spring and have had a great time with it -- what an engine!  But I've
found out I'm really more of a cruiser guy (ok, cruiser/standard) and I'll
be buying a Tbird this winter or spring (gotta stay with the triple!)

So I'm selling my bike for $8,000.  Here's the scoop -- Mileage is about
1800 miles.  I followed the break-in schedule pretty religiously, I have
the paperwork from the 600 mile service, and I've lubed the chain at every
other fill-up.   MPG is up around 50, and throttle and shifting are super
smooth even now with cold mornings!  Also, I gave her a complete waxing on
day one (ok, only once since then!), kept her clean, and there's not a
scratch on her.

So, if you know anyone who wants a great bike with the new-bike
depreciation and first service paid for, please contact me off-list at
bob.campbell.2@xxxxxxxxxxx  And thanks again for all the know-how I got
from being a member and reading great posts on the list!

Bob Campbell
'02 Sprint ST