[no subject]

This bike just handles like a dream (compared to the old K100 RS )
It is so flickable in bends - just really great fun.  I have had
a few pinions comment that it is not a comfortable as the RS, but
 - I don't ride pinion :) its great from where I sit.

I have had off list mail from two other ST owners near Sydney,
really surprised  - there aren't more of us here. Triumph sold about
800 02 ST's in OZ, not to mention the earlier models. Surely, if you
got the bike you'd be a member of this list - great source of info.

For all you " over there " riders - hope you had a great Thxgiving,
and hope you get some ridding in before all the snow/ice sets in (
grinning )

Cheers folks.. Harry A.

ps:
Lots of mail about laying up your bikes for Winter - we've got summer
here now - few days last week over 100 deg f in the city. We ride
all year, only diff is if you take your wets - or not.