Re: [ST] BOOTS (help)

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:45:49 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

Tony,

Below is cut from a posting earlier in the month by Eric Sheley on
behalf of Palm Beach Triumph. I have been wearing these boots for
almost two years and they have plenty of life left in them. I ride
every day rain or shine and my feet have never been wet. I recommend
these boots highly and the price is very good. They are plain black
and unless you tuck your pants into them, you won't look like racer
boy.

Ken Pickett
00 ST

We have a "blow-out" sale on Alpinestar Black Gortex "Stage" boots,
These
are such comfortable touring boots with excellent traction and
reinforced
toes, side zip and velcro! They list for $229.95, but we are offering
them
for $168.00 plus tax and shipping!!! We have sizes 36,38,42,46 and 48.
Call
us for more info at 800-992-1511 or 561-638-8411.