POSSIBLE SPOILER(Re: [ST] Non-ST WSBK)

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 10:28:02AM -0500, John Petrey, Jr. wrote:
> Anybody catch the WSBK season finale @ Imola on TV?
> If I've seen a better motorcycle race, or actually
> races as there were two I can't remember them.

That 2nd race was just incredible.  I don't recall ever hearing the
crowd collectively gasp that much.  I kept rewinding and watching the
last 3-4 laps, but especially the final lap.

> It sure is nice when the championship for
> any given series goes down to the last round.
> Both Colin and Troy had it in their mind they
> were GOING TO WIN no matter what.
>
> Nothing like that in MotoGP this year.

Well, up until Laguna Seca, it looked like WSBK might be about as
(un)competitive.  And honda was talking about not even running SBK next
year!   Wonder if this will make them change their minds?  It might be
too late, though, since they already lost Edwards.

Laters,
Brian
- --
'99 ST (black)