RE: [ST] Non-ST WSBK

At 02:31 PM 10/2/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>It's because your friends have over-active imaginations coupled with some
>inner need to justify their purchases beyond that of simple poser-value.

Hey now my ST has poseur value! Particularly when posing to the
uninitiated. But you're right, a 748 has more.

>As for having an ST over a 600 or 748...........well, I have both.
>Different tools for different jobs.

Couldn't agree more. Personally I like to ride to the curves rather than
haul. Hard to ride a 748 to your desired riding area unless you live where
Keith Winter lives - in the curves. ST/RS slices, dices AND juliennes.

>And my TZ can smoke any 600..or 748....or ST for that matter. :-)

I have a friend with one of those, too. I have ridden it quite a bit and,
yes, it will jerk your arms out of the sockets - IF YOU CAN GET IT JETTED
PROPERLY which is no easy thing. We've gotten the thing running right for
practice then it won't work worth a flip for the race after the weather or
? changes.

Apex Dawg