RE: [ST] Buy gas from other than middle eastern companies

Can all those discussing this topic please take it elsewhere.  I subscribe
to this list because I like getting some emails that have nothing to do with
politics.  I will subscribe to a political list for emails related to
politics.

I personally am pretty politically active, but when I'm dealing with
motorcycles, I don't care what your politics are, and frankly, don't want to
have to share mine with you.

I subscribe to this list because I'm trying to learn something about my
motorcycle, and share stuff about mine.  I could potentially do that from
someone whose politics would be absolutely abhorrent to me just as easily as
I could from someone who subscribes to identical politics.

That's why this is the "Sprint ST" list.  F@#k your politics and frankly,
f@#k mine, too, while we're sending to this list!

Cheers, god bless, and have a good day.

Peter Chittum ('02 BRG ST)