[ST] Rookie questions

Gents,

I'm not new to bikes but new to Triumphs. I received my first bike for my
5th birthday (I'm  32 now) and have never been without one, either dirt or
street. My street experience is all with old vintage bikes and vintage
Lambretta scooters. I've ridden my brothers ZXR-1200 on several occasions
but just never liked it much. I've done loads of research and even a few
test rides and the ST was on top. I'm selling a couple of bikes and will be
on the ST in no time.

If some of you were to recommend the ST, how would you describe it and why
did you buy it?????

Jay Spence
EnCana USA
Origination & Strategic Planning