Re: [ST] Rookie questions

My first bike was a triump a 69 bonny basket case. That was in 1978. Then i
got into GPZS,FJS,ninjas, Then i bought my ST in febuary of 99.I was going to
buy a beemer boy am im glad i didnt. ive got it all now handling, comfort,and
i love the triple ,and ill never own a bike with out hard bags again. there
awsome.The bike has personality just like my bonny did.The beemers {oil
heads} are to preppy for me and that boxer engines a dinosaur.Buts thats only
my opinion. may be im parshal to triumps but this is the best bike ive owned.
99ST 35k