Re: [ST] Official Results HP/Torque

>I want my next bike to be a stealth fighter
>and was hoping to stay away from aftermarket
>exhausts. But those numbers are strong.
>lloyd

Yes, but I'm interested in seeing what other people can get/have gotten with
other exhausts using the Triumph performance software.  I would like to
either identify directly or infer indirectly how much gain was due to the
exhaust and how much was due to the software.

Anyone out there have Triumph performance software numbers with any exhaust?

Chris