[ST] 0 mph fall / UK no-claims question

Hi All

So after my 0 mph fall over on my drive 2 weeks ago, I am still thinking
about what to do, when I do the same thing again!  Worse, on picking it up,
I lob it over onto the other side.

Seems to have damaged both fairings, part of the lower fairing, the back
brake lever, the gearchange lever, the front brake lever and some scratches
on the rhs mirror.

I was thinking to ignore the cosmetic stuff for now and just replace the
essential, and perhaps try the filling and painting the fairings/mirror
myself.  In this way I keep my claim free record.

Before I do that, I was wondering if any UK lister had had a similar
situation where they made an insurance claim, and as well as losing the no
claims discount, did the premium rise by much the following year?

Also, anyone anywhere done similar, and had more damage than I mention, that
perhaps I should be checking for as well?

After some 30 years with no accidents, I have 2 incidents in 2 weeks, both 0
mph tip overs, I feel such a twat!

Thanks for help..

alex ST 2000 - still mostly black