RE: [ST] Rookie questions

Jay,

If I were to recommend an RS/ST....  Ever feel like you could buy a best
friend?  The RS and I spend lots of quality time together, it never asks me
for much, only a little attention ever now and then (oil every 3k, a check
up every 6, and thorough going through every 12).  For the amount of
enjoyment that it provides it's a heck of a lot better deal than the
significant other :).  As to why I bought it, I'm a sucker for Lucifer
Orange and after one test ride I was done.

But seriously, these bikes have an exceptionally user friendly power band,
plenty of ability for the occasional track day, twisty bits of road all day,
or touring hundreds of miles a day 2-up with luggage.

I too have a competent local dealer which I believe can make all the
difference in whether or not you enjoy your motorcycle.  So if you're not a
weekend mechanic (not that the bike needs much, but you never know) you may
want to look into who your local support system is.

I can't really say enough good things about the bike, so buy it, and don't
look back, except to see all the people chasing your wonderful machine.

Keep the rubber side down,

Nate
00SprintRS