[ST] K&N filter/Tight valves (and a little humor)

I just had my air filter replaced w/the 24 K service
w/the K&N, I can feel the difference all over ther rev
range. They (Cycle Mart) adjusted the valved and EVERY
one of them was tight to zero tollerance. He had to
adjust each one of them. The last place to do it was
I-90 motorsports... I dont think they let it cool off
totally.... dunno but the tech at Cycle Mart said this

was VERY uncommon that a tripple would see this need
for adjustment. Especially one that was treated nicely
and maintained correctly as mine is. Anyone have any
experience or whisdom on what may have caused this
condition if not the last tech botching them up?

I was directed to this site by a HD riding friend,
Thought that the general pop. here may get a chuckle
out of this, I did.?

Top 10 Reasons Why Harley Riders Don't Wave at Other
Motorcyclists.
10) They're way too cool to acknowledge any non-Harley
riders.
9) They're too busy daydreaming about owning a real
motorcycle.
8) Their engine is too weak to handle the added wind
resistance of a waving hand.
7) The Rottie (in back of the pickup truck with the
tied down Harley) is easily upset by rapid hand
movements.
6) Are you kidding? Risk their lives trying to control
a Harley with just one hand!
5) They're too busy humming "Born to be Wild" while
fantasizing about being Peter Fonda or Dennis Hopper.
4) They're too busy figuring out how to pay for the
next order of genuine Harley accessories (including
the "official" HD calculator needed to add up the
cost).
3) If we really have to tell you, you won't understand
anyway.
2) They can't see you because their half-shell helmet
keeps falling down over their eyes.
1) They think we are actually trying to draw their
attention to the parts falling off their bikes, and
they are sick and tired of it.

	Silly Yuppie, Trailers are for boats!!

Tony Burke
00 ST