Re: [ST] Buy gas from other than middle eastern companies

I don't mean to start a huge discussion, and no offense whatsoever to Eric,
but this sounds as hokey as your typical chain email 'virus alert'..

Don't gas stations all get their fuel from the same couple of regional
suppliers? I live in Richmond, VA (a mid-sized city), and I know I've seen
unmarked fuel trucks replenishing brand-name stations.

Can someone who works in the industry confirm or deny?

Just my $.02

- -forrest