From: Tony B. thomas_4@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 09:22:34 -0700 (PDT)
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] K&N filter/Tight valves (and a little humor)

My speculation is that when I had the valves done at I
90 they may have misadjusted them. Im sure the valves
have something to do w/the added performance. It just
feels better now than it did when it was new, it has
NEVER run better. It is nice to finally have found a
dealer that is fully competent in the area of the
Triumph. This bike only gets better and better!!

Tony Burke
00 ST

http://mail2web.com/ .