Re: [ST] Heated grip install - this can't be right?

<<
LOL!  We have plenty of rain, but little snow.  So,
what's wrong with a nice pair of gloves?  Are you
people riding in such cold gloves aren't enough?

Heck, yeah!  I'm in the mountains of SW Virginia and I
ride all year.  OK, not as much in the winter but I do
get out as long as their is no frozen precip on the
road.  However, I don't have heated grips i have
electric gloves (and vest and the best part...socks!).
 I have ridden my friends K75 (with heated grips) in
cold weather with regular gloves and my hands were
still cold on the fingers and top of hand.  I always
cover my brake (and usually clutch) so maybe that has
something to do with it.  I agree with Tom that
thinner is better when it comes to gloves but the
heated grips just don't do it for me.  I guess they
would be OK down to around 45-50F.

Randy
'00 RS