Re: [ST] Heated grip install - this can't be right?

peter.chittum@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> There's just no substitute for the heated grips IMHO, that's all there is to
> it.  As it was put to me once...like wrapping your hands around a hot cup of
> coffee...aaaaahhhhh...  And if you haven't tried them in sub 60°F weather,
> you couldn't possibly know what you're missing.
>
> Actually, I'm seriously looking for a heated vest for this coming winter's
> riding.  Any recommendations out there?  I was at my dealer last night and
> the salesperson was suggesting one vest for ~$119.  Does that sound right?

i'm patiently waiting for the local moto-show the
first week of november, so that i can pick up a
gerbing heated jacket liner and heatroller[1]. i've
heard from several folks that if you like the vest,
you'll *love* the jacket, which has a tendency to
help keep the hands warm as well. i tried one on
last year, and have no good explanation for why i
didn't get it then - especially considering those
30->40 degree commutes in december and january...

[1] for the show discount, which was 10%(?).

check out http://www.gerbing.com

	- al.
- --
       /\ _