Re: [ST] Official Results HP/Torque

I know I am responding to a old post but its been a
while since I have checked my mail.
I just had my 00 RS dyno'd and was extremly
dissapointed. 79 hp  55 ft/lbs max  I have the Triumph
carbon fibre w/ tune installed.  I called my dealer
and he said this in not uncommon.  What do you all
have to say about this.  If there is something wrong I
would like to head it off before spring is over and my
warranty is gone.
Let me know what you think......

Chris Brant
00 RS