[ST] Yet Another New RS Owner

Hello everyone,

     Just got a new Sprint RS. Been riding around the DC
area, having a blast dodging cagers and the occasional
sniper bullet.  The bike is just awesome!  I know, I know,
preaching to the choir, but I can't help it...

     Being a newbie, I do have a couple of questions about
accessories.  Does anybody know if I can put the zero
gravity double bubble windscreen for Sprint ST on my RS?
 Also, I'm thinking about getting the luggage rack/topbox
(I'm somewhat annoyed at the lack of a helmet lock), can I
put the seat cowl back on after installing the luggage
rack?

Thanks,
Zhao