[ST] Bring on the cold!!! new Purchases

Just spent $225 at Campmour on cold weather stuff and
waterproof pant shells.  Last winter I rode in the
high 30s/low 40s a ton of bulky cotton layers and my
JR Rocket Phoenix pants plus Leather jacket.  I lived
but this year with my Motoport Ultra II cordura
Jacket/Pants and all this stuff I should be ready for
Hell to freeze over with no electics! :)  Any of u
guys have some cool garments that provide warmth and
little bulk?

Bryce

You ordered the following products:

Qty: 1