Re: [ST] Two tone ST paint

Hate to be the contrarian (I know that's not a word but it should be) here
but I think it looks great. I like the color a lot and the tail section
looks nice.

Just rec'd heated grips from JL. Can't wait to experience the luxury
everyone who has them says they'll never do without again. With the recent
posts on this issue (installing h.grips) and help from the archives I look
forward to having all the problems/issues sorted ahead of time. This list
is great.

I keep expecting to see one of my fellow liSTers who lives in the DC area
on CNN holding the head of the sniper up for the cameras, bagged like a
nice deer. C'mon guys, make us proud. This guy takes cowardice to a level
rarely approached-except by snipers.

Have a nice day,

Apex Dawg
Red ' 00 ST