[ST] HP Results

Chris:  I had my bike dynoed at Sport Bike West (Kelowna, B.C., Canada) in
1999.  This was with a Triumph carbon fibre can installed.  I came out of
there with a whole 77 hp!  Keep in mind that's 77 hp high up in the
mountains.  I had it dynoed again in 2001 (2500 ft above sea level) and came
up with 88 hp.  Wow, what neck snapping power...  Truthfully, though, if you
didn't know what the numbers were, would you honestly say you are
disappointed with the performance of your bike?  It is a sport tourer, after
all, and has lots of torque to move you down the road.