Re: [ST] Bring on the cold!!! new Purchases

Gerbing electric jacket liner with Heat Troller.. I wear that with an
insulated Dainese Cordura/Gore-tex  jacket and matching pants.. been comfy
into the teens for hours. Electrics are the only way to go, period. Also
wear a silk baklava (sp)  and held gloves with silk liners + heated grips,
for my feet I use Smartwool socks.